Red Dot Design Award Winning Smart Pill Box
Memo Box was invented by two students (Shan & Meichen), at Cambridge University, in 2012. The idea was born to help Shan's mother take meds on time. Memo Box was funded on Kickstarter with 1000+ backers, and won the Reddot Award 2016, iF design Award 2017 and A' Design Gold Award 2017.
Product Description/ Features:
- x1 Smart Pillbox (Color: Pink)
- x1 4-compartment exchangeable cartridge
- Stay on track with medicine and supplement with Memo Box and APP, winner of Red Dot Design Awards
- Set audio and visual pill reminder alerts on both Memo Box and Smartphone with APP, via wireless Bluetooth connection
- Postpone meds alarms by pressing 'Alarm Snooze Button' on the digital pill organizer
- Track medication intake on APP as the pill box automatically records your time of access to medicine
- Personalize pill organization with 4 compartments for 4 times a day or OPTIONAL 7 day weekly pill box add on set
How It Can Help You:
- Reminders: Set meds alarms on smart pillbox with APP to receive medication reminders on both devices.
- Snoozable: Press ‘Alarm Snooze Button’ to mute current reminder if you cannot take medication when the alarm goes off.
- Flexible: Schedule medication reminders independently for 7 days of the week.
- Tracker: Unsure if you have taken 'that dose' or not? Memo Box tracks your time of access to medicine.
- Overdose: Stop accidental double-dosing with flashing red alerts.
- Misplaced: Leaving the meds at home? APP alerts as you cross the preset 'GPS fence’ without Memo Box.
- Family: Checking if your spouse has taken meds on time, on the APP.
- Finder: Ping Memo Box when you cannot find it.
- Battery: Smart battery saving algorithm, allowing for up to a year of usage.
Things to Note:
- Apple Watch and iPhone 4S and above, running iOS 8 or later
- Android device running OS 4.3 or later, with Bluetooth 4.0 support
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
- 7-day weekly exchangeable inner pill boxes.
- Other colour available here